R13.. there is no need for a response on every single thread on this board. Chill out sometimes.
You still haven't said what you think.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
R13.. there is no need for a response on every single thread on this board. Chill out sometimes.
yeah shut R13 shut the [censored] up.......
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Nobody mentioned you in particular. All that was said was Milk making a point that he is surprised that people haven't bombarded this thread saying "OMG we need to tolerate others."
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess my post was deleted, sounds about right. And okay lcas [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
Yes, it was deleted... I was cleaning this thread up, but you couldn't resist to come back in and post again.
Cant the mods kick him out?
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
I personally don't think he has done anything that warrants a suspension or ban of any kind. He's just annoying most of the time.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Dude, get to the point where nobody even mentioned your name and you started getting defensive. Grow up and quit being a drama queen.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
drama [censored] is more like it....
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because I was being talked about again, but thats okay right? But looked like you just deleted tht particular post, but I'll delete all the others that I posted in here to help. </div></div>
no, nobody mentioned your name at all. You get all defensive and have to flood a post. You got your warning, no need to post if someone doesn't call you out directly.
Bookmarks